Friday, December 13, 2019

The Fear of Getting Help

Posted on 3/20/2013

I had a dream last night where I decided to call the suicide hotline. They gave me directions to a 24/7 counseling center, which I drove to… only the place was like a fast food drive-thru. The person in front of me was in a car and relating their problems to about three “counselors” behind a dark window. Then the person left and it was my turn to pull up. It almost felt like a factory line. I tried explaining my problems without sounding like I’m wasting their time… they didn’t seem interested until I mentioned the parts about wanting to die. Then their eyes widened and started writing things down on pamphlets. I’m not sure what happened after that but I think I either left or they told me to come back next week. It was weird.

1 comment:

  1. sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler | TITanium Art
    Made of ford ecosport titanium gold-plated stainless steel and embossed titanium vs ceramic flat iron to be a perfect combination for all kinds titanium nose hoop of people, our titanium app custom nier titanium alloy crafted stainless steel $7.99 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete