Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Where All Stories Begin...

I decided to revive this blog with new content. I am now 27 years old, working part-time, and finished a few classes. After several therapy sessions, I have found that one way to channel my thoughts and emotions is through writing. I have written journal entries, cringy poems, doodles, short stories, song lyrics, and other thoughts from age 10 onward. It was a passion of mine. Once I got married and left home, I stopped writing. Life got busy. I was adjusting to a lot of changes. Only recently did I find out I am developing Hashimoto's Disease and I was diagnosed with Bipolar II disorder. A few different medications later, I am now feeling a lot less depressed and have an interest in life again. I still get tired/burnt-out and have trouble sleeping as well, but things are starting to look a little less bleak. I am going to start out by writing some entries I had put on my tumblr blog back in college and work my way up to the present time. I feel that it's important to see how I got to where I am now in order to understand why I do the things I do. Maybe I'll learn something else about myself along the way. Some content might be triggering. Some content might inspire. Some content may just be some strange and bizarre entertainment. Though I tend to be a silent creature in the outer world, I've got a screaming monster on the inside that is trying to get out. I am a restless thinker. Some people have found me to be entertaining. Starting this blog may have been due to my manic episode. Who knows... but hopefully something beautiful can come out of this as well.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment